How to Transfer Timeshare Ownership
Once you sell your timeshare, the next step is to transfer timeshare ownership to the buyer. When transferring a timeshare you want to ensure that the process is handled by a professional to maintain accuracy. TimeshareHotDeal.com trusts Timeshare Closing Services, Inc. (TCS) to handle their timeshare closings and procedures. Timeshare Closing Services is an insured, licensed, bonded, and underwritten full-service title company specializing in timeshare closings. Since their founding in 1999, Timeshare Closing Services, Inc. handles up to 10,000 closings month. With a commitment to customer service, TCS works diligently to close timeshare sales quickly and efficiently.
If you have any questions regarding the timeshare transfer process please contact us at 1-844-202-7611.
The Timeshare Closing Services and the Timeshare Transfer Process
Even though Timeshare Closing Services can walk you through the process, it can be helpful to understand the practice of transferring timeshare ownership from you to the buyer. Here is a simple step-by-step breakdown describing how to transfer timeshare with TCS:
- A buyer contacts you about a purchasing your timeshare for sale through your advertisement on TimeshareHotDeal.com. You agree upon a sales price and the buyer submits payment.
- After signing the necessary documents with TimeshareHotDeal.com, both parties will be contacted by Timeshare Closing Services, Inc. to start the transfer process.
- All applicable documents are signed and returned to TCS and all funds are deposited into an escrow account with Seaside Nation Bank & Trust.
- Through an estoppel, TCS will confirm the timeshare information and approve that the ownership is free of liens or past due maintenance fees.
- Timeshare Closing Services will contact the resort on your behalf to confirm the first right of refusal procedure.
- TCS begins the resort notification process. All documents are prepared sent to the resort to notify the resort of the timeshare transfer. This step may take 2 to 3 months to compete, depending on the resort and location.
- Once the document are received back from the resort, the timeshare closing will be complete. TCS will notify you that you are no longer the owner of resort, as well as notify the new owner that the timeshare is transferred.
Timeshare transfer may take 60 to 120 days depending on the resort and location.