Starwood Vacation Ownership
Starwood Vacation Network is one of the most popular membership clubs in the industry. For the past 30 years, Starwood timeshare has grown to include 19 resorts in some of the best vacation destinations.
The Starwood network also includes many prestigious establishments including Sheraton Resorts and Westin Resorts. These timeshares are at highly sought after resorts because of their quality and dedicated service.
Starwood sells timeshare two different types of resort: Voluntary Resorts and Mandatory Resorts. If you buy at a Mandatory resort on the resale market, you receive the added benefit of being able to use StarOptions. These allow you to exchange with other Mandatory resorts in the network. When you buy at a Voluntary resort, you do not receive StarOptions. Both types of resorts, however, can be exchanged using Interval International.
Mandatory resorts include:
- The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas
- The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas North
- The Westin Kierland Villas
- Harborside Resort at Atlantis (Phase 1 and 2)
- The Westin St. John Resort Villas (Hillside and Bay Vista)
- Sheraton Vistana Villages (Bella and Key West Phases)
All other resorts in the Starwood Vacation Network are Voluntary.