Explore Timeshare Ownership
As the timeshare industry continues to grow, there are more opportunities for owners than ever before. With new luxury timeshare resorts added every year, owners have the chance to travel the world through vacation ownership. In the past decade, many of the world’s leading hotel brands have also joined the timeshare world including:
With the addition of these well-known and well-respected companies, the demand for timeshare rentals has pushed timeshare to become one of the most popular forms of travel across the globe.
If you are ready to join the thousands of jetsetters already enjoying timeshare ownership, call us today to speak with an experienced timeshare professional about whether renting or owning a timeshare is right for you, or simply fill out the form on this page!
For individuals and families who vacation regularly, timeshare ownership is a cost-effective alternative to conventional holiday lodging. When you buy a timeshare, you can save thousands of dollars each year on hotel costs by traveling to resorts within your vacation network. Timeshare resorts also typically provide more perks than the average hotel including: spas, resort-style pools, golf, water sports, and more. With so many activities on site, you will save even more on attraction fees.
Benefits of Owning a Timeshare
Timeshare ownership provides three main benefits:
- Savings: When you buy or rent a timeshare you can save thousands on accommodations. With a timeshare, you will receive a larger, condo-style unit for less than the cost of the average hotel studio.
- Flexibility: Vacation timeshares are available in more than 5,400 lavish resorts worldwide, and thanks to exchange companies which enable you to trade your timeshare for others of similar value, you can visit any or all of them!
- Convenience: As a timeshare owner, you can enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your unit is guaranteed to be of the highest quality. No more worrying about sub-par hotel standards.
Some people mistakenly believe that once they invest in timeshare vacation ownership, they have to visit that same resort every year. The truth is, nearly 80% of owners buy with the specific intention of exchanging their timeshares regularly.
Timeshare by Owner
The growth of the timeshare industry has created an advantage for those looking to buy timeshare on the secondary market. Choosing to rent or buy a timeshare resale can provide significant savings compared to developer prices. The resale market has two main segments: timeshare sales by owner and timeshare brokerage companies. There are advantages to both, depending on your budget and your needs.
Timeshares for sale by owner allow you to buy directly from a current timeshare owner, avoiding the resort overhead fees. This path is usually best for those buyers and renters who know what resort or destination they desire. You can search through our inventory of timeshares for sale at any time using the search box in the upper left-hand corner of each page.
Timeshare for rent by owner is also a great opportunity for those travelers looking to explore. You can search by destination, resort name, or timeshare type to find thousands of timeshare rentals available at up to 70% off retail pricing.
When you buy timeshare by owner or through a licensed timeshare broker rather than purchasing your vacation ownership directly from a resort or developer, you can save between 30 to 65% on your timeshare vacation property. Vacation properties sold by developers include a substantial mark-up in pricing (often upwards of 50%) to cover extravagant marketing costs; timeshares by owner or through a resale broker, on the other hand, are priced at or near the real market value of the property.
Timeshare brokers can also help those buyers and renters who are looking for an expert to advise them on industry knowledge. If you have never rented a timeshare before and are new to the industry, a timeshare professional can help you to navigate through resort options and help you make the best decision for you and your family.
Not ready to buy a timeshare? Perhaps you would prefer to test the waters with a timeshare rental. TimeshareHotDeal.com offers thousands of timeshares for rent at the most popular resort destinations. Timeshare rentals are a great alternative to traditional hotel rooms as they afford many more conveniences, but with a smaller price tag. Why stay in a small studio with minimal features when you can enjoy a luxury timeshare condo?
Advantages to Renting a Timeshare
What makes renting a timeshare such a fantastic choice? Here are a few benefits you might experience when you rent a timeshare rather than paying for a hotel:
- Additional Space: Timeshare rentals come in all shapes and sizes, from studio rooms with kitchenettes to townhouses with dining rooms and gourmet kitchens.
- Additional Privacy: With up to five private bedrooms, every member of your family can enjoy the alone time everyone craves, even on vacation.
- Additional Amenities: Vacation timeshares are located within luxurious resort communities known for top-notch services and amenities like health spas, restaurants, tennis courts, golf courses and more.
- Additional Savings: Renting a timeshare is often significantly cheaper than renting an equivalent hotel. In addition, many owners offer last minute savings when they are unable to use their timeshare suddenly. If you are flexible and willing to shop around, you can find some amazing opportunities at unbelievable prices.
Find your Dream Timeshare
With TimeshareHotDeal.com, you can browse thousands of rental and resale timeshares by owner at your convenience, or you can opt to work with one of our experienced timeshare specialists who will do the work and research for you!
There has never been a better time to experience timeshare. Call us at 1-877-884-9577 or fill out the form on the right of this page to speak with a vacation ownership specialist today!